Our pricing is simple – we charge CAMPERS and CARAVANNERS per person, per night (inclusive of car parking, launching and facilities). Well behaved dogs are allowed but not in the club house.
CAMPERS – £7.50 per person/per night.
SCOUT GROUPS OR DofE – £5.50 per person/per night.
CAMPERVAN or CARAVAN – £7.50 per person/per night.
CARPARKING ONLY – £5 per car for 24 hours.
BOAT LANDING ONLY – £3 per boat.
REGATTA COMPETITORS/SUPPORTERS – Free for the Regatta weekend only.
**Especially large groups or RV / Mobile Home Clubs, or for landing only, large groups of 50 or more, or you may want to hire the whole site? Anything that you are unsure about from above? Please use this contact form to get in touch.**
Things to know before you book
+ We have an online booking system, where you can check availability and pay for your stay. If you are having any problems with the booking system or have any queries about the campsite, please do email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
+ We can accommodate your group, whatever your size.
OTHER POINTS TO NOTE:
- We are a small, friendly club campsite so if you’re looking to have a party, to make excessive noise or disturb your camping neighbours then we are not the place for you. There is strictly no plugged in or loud music at any time. All noise must be kept to a minimum after 10:30 pm.
- PIPE DOWN completely after 11pm!
- We only charge for children aged 3 or over so there is no need to include younger children in the booking process.
- We may accept bookings for stag or hen parties, but please let us know before booking! We have lots of schools on site and we just need to agree on a sensible spot for all.
- A maximum of 2 dogs per pitch are allowed, provided they are kept on a lead at all times and cleared up after straight away.
- Please let us know if you’re bringing a dog in the additional requirements box at the end of the booking process.
- Clearing up dog mess immediately is vital if we continue to let campers bring dogs.
We are happy to refund 75% of your payment if given more than 30 days notice by email and 50% of your payment if you cancel your stay with us at least 15 days in advance. Any less notice than this and unfortunately we are not able to offer refunds.
Arrival and departure
Standard camping pitches: Arrivals from midday – 8 pm and departure 11 am
Please have a read of our Terms and Conditions.