We are a small friendly rowing club that continues to improve and expand its facilities and membership, welcoming all ages and abilities of rowers, scullers, coxes and coaches which is reflected in our club’s values and principles:
- Encouraging and developing good practice.
- Providing equal opportunities to participate in rowing regardless of age, gender, disability, faith and ethnic origin.
- Creating the opportunity for those with the desire and talent to join the High Performance pathway.
- Playing an active part in developing rowing as part of the broader sporting and social agenda, and to benefit the local community.
- Providing a welcoming environment and support for participants to enjoy the sport at whatever level they choose to participate.
- Encouraging safe practice in rowing and a culture of safety in general.
- Valuing the work of volunteers and providing a caring supporting environment.