For flood alerts and warnings please click HERE
- Ross – For details regarding river levels at Ross click HERE. Another useful source of information is provided courtesy of one of our junior rowers – Ross-on-Wye Ropewalk (elic.wales)
- Hereford Bridge (Around 9 hours with the flow. Height = Ross + 19m) – For details regarding river levels at Hereford Bridge click HERE. To access the webcam by the Old Wye Bridge opposite the Left Bank click HERE
- Mordiford (Around 6 hours with the flow. Height = Ross + 13m) – For details regarding river levels at Mordiford click HERE
- Monmouth – For details regarding river levels at Monmouth click HERE
- Weather – For the Environment Agency’s 5-day weather forecast click HERE
Please refer to the safety matrix when deciding if it is safe to row. Note that it is not always safe to row even when the river level is deemed acceptable according to the colour marked steps. Other considerations should also be considered i.e. water flow rate, wind and direction. Every crew should always make a risk assessment taking account of the current weather (temps, wind, rain) and river conditions and any likely changes in the foreseeable future, of the competence of their actual crew and of the size/stability of the boat to decide whether or not to proceed with their intended outing.
If in doubt, don’t go out!